The research process begins long before you start your campaign. During your time in the program, begin to build your own personal marketing and creative aesthetics.
1. Archive marketing campaigns that resonate with you to an Evernote notebook.
2. Follow thought leaders in the marketing field.
3. Monitor industry trends.
Manage Your Time.
Start the campaign early. Have the branding for your agency established and ready to go before week one commences.
4. Do not procrastinate on any section of the campaign.
5. Try the Pomodoro Technique to manage your time.
6. Make goals and deadlines for yourself that you can easily check off.
7. If you get stuck on one section, build time in your schedule to come back to it.
8. Take breaks.
Prepare to Write, Revise, Rationalize, and Design.
How will you bring your campaign findings to life? Will you rely on writing, design, or a combination of both…
View original post 617 more words